Chimaira -The Infection Review
Chimaira The Infection Review I have to start by saying I was listening to The Venom Inside the 1st track on the record while I was writing this and I literarily got the fuck up and started banging my head, jumping till my glasses fell off. No matter how many times I listen to it its still fucking brutal.
They evolved in a weird way, all I can say is that there experimenting like psycho and I am in love with it, the 1st time I listened to the album I was like, hmmm they rushed it?. Well my answer is hell no they didn’t it sounds fucking amazing you just need to give it another listen and concentrate with every channel in your headphones or your speakers.
The album was recorded and mixed very well I think the vocal work or sound on the track wasn’t that ear catching but the guitar work Is just mad ass.
Try To Survive 9th track on the record, the 1st 30 secs of the track tell you this: Check this fucking killer riff out !Straight in your face. I cant say enough about how heavy the guitar work is. Simple yet so fucking heavy. Coming to the drumming side of the record, well not amazing and not bad I can say good enough, enough to keep you head banging which is good enough for me.
One weird thing I noticed is that some transitions between parts of the song are weird I don’t know if they meant it to be that way, weather they are trying something new or they couldn’t find ways to link them together.
The Heart Of It All 10th track on the record. A 14 min instrumental masterpiece and ill say masterpiece again. It’s a true work of art, its something you would listen to then look at your music player and go like what the fuck there’s no way that’s Chimaira then a few minutes into the song you go like huh?! It keeps you wanting to know what’s coming next. Lets just say , Go to the 1st music store next to you buy this fucking record and listen to 14mins of madness, Go now what are you waiting for!!!!?
Coming Alive The 3rd track on the record. I got one thing to say here, your going to be screaming coming allllive for the next 2 weeks randomly.
You can never get enough of matt’s killer ass raw simple yet heavy ass riffage and robs crazy ass shredding, but in this record it they sound eviler than ever. They experimented and implemented and I loved it, If you listened to it and skipped through it, go back and listen carefully, They are still doing there shit and I hope they keep doing it till I die, so I can die head banging to Resurrection!!!!!.
Id give this record a 8.4/10
Destroy and Dominate BABY!










1 comments:
DESTROY AND MOTHER F'ING DOMINATE !!!!
Post a Comment