Slipknot Post New Video For "Sulfur"
Alright, o'right, I know I've been slowing down on updates lately but I'll be picking up the pace once again this weekend. Anyway I'll cut the crap.
Slipknot premiered their latest video for "Sulfur" on Headbangers Blog a few days ago. The video is basically the band in a sewer of some sort, drowning and being metal. Yes I prefer this video over "Dead Memories" any day.
Slipknot premiered their latest video for "Sulfur" on Headbangers Blog a few days ago. The video is basically the band in a sewer of some sort, drowning and being metal. Yes I prefer this video over "Dead Memories" any day.
(Sigh)
"You can't see California without Marlon Brando's EYES!,
Can't see California without Marlon Brando's EYES!!,
You..can't..see..California..without.. Marlon Brando's EYES!!!"
"You can't see California without Marlon Brando's EYES!,
Can't see California without Marlon Brando's EYES!!,
You..can't..see..California..without.. Marlon Brando's EYES!!!"










0 comments:
Post a Comment