IF! There Where To Be A "Big Four" Tour, Egos Are Already Clashing!
While on the Mayhem Fest tour, Kerry King and Dave Mustaine decided to act their usual and slap one another with their infinite dickness in the meantime others are trying to put together a tour that will probably crush all that is not metal to dust if it happens, obviously I'm talking about "The Big Four" (Metallica, Megadeth, Slayer, Anthrax) going on tour together.Dave Mustaine and Kerry King are already calling each other names, and soon will be giving a wedgy to one another.
Kerry also decided to dump a little on Anthrax stating:
“I don’t know Lars that well and I haven’t heard it from Lars but apparently he’s talking to somebody about it. Maybe us, Metallica, Megadeth (and), I think he even threw in Anthrax and I said in this day and age, I know we had that time together but how do you leave out Machine Head? There’s better options than Anthrax and that’s nothing against Anthrax, but they’ve just been in pieces for quite some time and that doesn’t make as much sense to me.”
Scott Ian decided to twitterfy the situation by responding with the following tweet:
"Guess Kerry missed Sonisphere"
While Dave Mustaine apparently has no clue about the whole thing stating the following:
"Regarding rumors of the 'Big Four' [METALLICA, SLAYER, MEGADETH and ANTHRAX] touring, I have heard nothing about this, other than gossip, and I don't think that anyone would turn it down, but there are a lot of things that would have to be worked out. A LOT!
Metallica's Robert Trujillo mentioned the following about the rumors when asked in a recent interview with Metromix:
"I think it's great. We've had a few different conversations on the subject. I'm friends with (SLAYER's) Kerry King and had dinner with him a few months back, and it came up there. I think (MEGADETH's) Dave Mustaine is amazing. I've never had a problem with him personally. I think it'd be great if METALLICA shared the stage with his band. METALLICA's still great friends with (ANTHRAX's) Scott Ian. There's a lot of history there. I think it'd be great for metal. I don't think all four bands have played together at the same time."
If this tour actually happens, backstage footage will be priceless.
Source: Blabbermouth, Metal Hammer, Metal Injection, and Metalsucks










0 comments:
Post a Comment