"NURSAL"...I Mean NERVECELL Post European Tour Video Diary!
Dubai's brutal lads, who are currently crushing their way through Europe posted the first part of their video diary from the road.
The band will be performing at (wait for it) .... WACKEN OPEN AIR! next, along side some of today's biggest metal bands. Which will be on the 30th of this month (in a few days!)
By the way, to all you tweeters (I cant find a way to make sound less twitter) Nervecell recently launched their Official Twitter Page, go ahead and start following them for the latest Nervecell updates on Twitter.
The band will be performing at (wait for it) .... WACKEN OPEN AIR! next, along side some of today's biggest metal bands. Which will be on the 30th of this month (in a few days!)
By the way, to all you tweeters (I cant find a way to make sound less twitter) Nervecell recently launched their Official Twitter Page, go ahead and start following them for the latest Nervecell updates on Twitter.










0 comments:
Post a Comment