Machine Head's Phill Demmel Collapses On Stage For The Second Time!
It's been reported by ThrashHits.Com that Machine Head Guitarist Phil Demmel collapsed on stage in Finland while performing the last song of the set at the Sonisphere Festival."Poor Phil Demmel - the Machine Head guitarist has suffered another attack of Cardiogenic Syncope. The six-stringer collapsed onstage at Sonisphere Finland, during the last song of the band’s final set as part of Europe’s first travelling festival. He’s alright now though, you’ll be glad to hear.
It’s not the first time Demmel’s condition - an affliction that essentially causes his heart to fail to pump enough blood to his brain, resulting in a blackout - to interupt a Machine Head performance. Last year, Machine Head were forced to cancel their final two scheduled support performances on Slipknot’s European tour, after Demmel collapsed onstage in Sheffield.
After being checked over by medics onsite in Finland, Demmel spoke to the good people at Team Sonisphere about his latest collapse:
“Basically I want to apologise to all the fans for cheating them of their last song. I feel I short-changed the fans and really want to make it up for them. Thanks for all the concern.”
“Basically I want to apologise to all the fans for cheating them of their last song. I feel I short-changed the fans and really want to make it up for them. Thanks for all the concern.”










0 comments:
Post a Comment