DETHKLOK To Release New Album, Also New Video Game!

Alright this has been on metal sites for a week or so now, I thought I posted something about it which turns out I didnt.... anyway.

The new Dethklok album "Dethalbum II" will be out on September 8th. The band (as in Brendan Small) will also be releasing a video game for gaming consoles called Dethgame (you also earn Dethpoints in the game) where you play as Dethklok's roadie Klokateer.

Nathan Explosion (hehe!) posted the following on the band's Myspace:

"It's finished.

THIS FALL we give you DETHALBUM II on SEPTEMBER 8th 2009!!!

A new season of HALF HOUR episodes.

the DETHGAME on XBOX 360 AND PS3 brought to you by Konami.

DETHKLOK VS THE GOON Comic book out on Dark Horse Comics (out soon sooner than fall)

AND THE DETHTOUR! (will announce line up soon).

Fuck yeah. We've been working hard for all of you!

Go die.

Wait.

Do not go die. Not just yet. Experience this fall first. And then go die.

Nathan Explosion."

Here's a gameplay clip from ign.com:

0 comments:

Post a Comment