"Off Topic" Conan O'Brien's Debut As The Tonight Show Host !


It happened, it MOTHER F'ING HAPPENED !

CONAN O'BRIEN TOOK OVER L.A.!


I caught it a couple of days ago, and with no surprise the show kicked a tremendous amount of arse. Conan's first guest for the show was Will Farrell who's movie Land Of The Lost is premiering in cinemas June 5th I believe.

Musical guest was Pearl Jam who also debuted a new song on the show called "Got Some" from their upcoming album "Backspacer" the song has alot of layers, and its a perfect way to end the first episode for Conan's new home coming straight out of Hollywood !

I grew up watching Leno and Conan, and for years they kicked ass. This change marks a new era in T.V. as we know it.

Here's Pearl Jam performing "Got Some"


0 comments:

Post a Comment