Lil Wayne Along With The Help Of Korn, Seeks Vengeance On Sucking !

HOLLY CRAP !!! CRAPPING HOLLY CRAPS !!!
I just watched the new video for Lil Wayne's latest single "Prom Queen" you might ask yourself "what would make such an awesome metal head watch a Lil Wayne video ?" simple because the song is suppose to be part of his ROCK DEBUT ALBUM ... I'll type that again for the idiots that dont get the concept .. ROCK DEBUT ALBUM, as in Lil Wayne, who is famous for his baggy pants, senseless rapping and weird stage movements, is going to sing ROCK MUSIC.
This is the beauty of music, there is no boundaries, but there should be a law that when you suck at what your doing, you stop doing it and you go back to what you where doing before (I never cared for his Rap, and dont see how I would give a crap about him playing the guitar now, holly shit sticks he learned playing the guitar from Kid Rock, do you see the roots to this debauchery, its a friggin conspiracy against music that makes sense)
The song is called "Prom Queen"....WHERE THE FUCK IS WHEATUS !!!
*Update on Wheatus, they are still singing about being dirtbags"
Want more rape to this scenario? KORN... wait, one more time KORN !!! "Jonathan", "Munky" and "the fat bassist who's not fat anymore and has long hair now" I know your name, but I dont care, are featured in the video playing back up instruments... Jonathan is drumming and looks like an idiot while the other two are morons.
Sure, sure, yes, yes, blah blah its great to see artists trying to embrace different genres for their music (which is when reading between the lines at this specific situation, attempts at selling more records) but the song is the most generic piece of shit, released in a while.
This is nothing but a way for "IT" to appeal to a wider audience (white Americans to be more specific) the video premiered on JIMMY KIMMEL's Youtube Channel for fucks sake.
Lil Wayne was inspired by Kanye West who is currently going through a "Craig David Phase" attempting to slow down on his rapping and utilizing more singing with the "auto tune" effect.
So Lil Wayne decided to be an idiot in his own way...I'm not trying to be an arrogant asshole, but this has got to be one of the worst ideas to happen. This must've been how the rap scene felt with the rise of Korn, Limp Bizkit and the likes.
It'll be interesting to see Gaahl perform an R&B song, I'm just sayin.
I thought Chris Cornell was fucking up, boy was I wrong.
Here's the video for the song (click on the link, coz the folks at Jimmy Kimmel's youtube channel are fags and disabled embedding the video... fags)
Lil Wayne - Prom Queen (HQ Video)










0 comments:
Post a Comment